Cupcakes Anyone?

3/23/2013 09:30:00 AM

I instantly felt like Alice in this adorable shop Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. :) No need to get down the rabbit hole or drink some potions, I found them in Glorietta, Makati City. The interior is very much like a "Mad Tea Party", powder blue and off-white color schemes with French vintage-inspired furnitures.

Look! They even have "Buffet Table". :)
And these are the lovely cupcakes I ordered. :)

Red Velvet and Vanilla flavored cupcakes. A piece cost about 80Php - 90Php (about 2$ each). I'm not a sweet tooth so I like that they aren't too sweet. Tried their cappucino, costs 105Php (about 2$ a cup) and I was a bit disappointed with its taste considering that their serving didn't even fill the small cup. A bit overpriced for its lack of flavor. :(

I like how they use wooden forks and stirrer, very earth-friendly.
The place is filled with beautiful chandeliers, so elegant.
I wish I can take this chair home. :)

Me (at the left) with my older sister, Raine, trying to look like twins. :P

Till next time.

Meow.

- V -

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Loving Now

Featured Post

How to Achieve Silver Grey Hair at Home