Hello Bloggers!

3/18/2013 03:56:00 PM



This is my first attempt at blogging, so thanks for stopping by!

One of my personal goals for 2013 is to start a blog where I can share stuff that interests me. I also felt that I needed an outlet for my creativity (If there is any left, haha) since I shifted from being a full-time artist to a very boring supervisory job. :P

So what interest me then?
DIY. I loooove DIY jobs.
Cats. I have plenty of them.
Arts and crafts.
Photography. (Oh how I wish I have more time for this!)
Fashion and Beauty. (Who doesn't?)
Food. Yes, food.
Traveling.
Books. I must admit, I am a closet bookworm.


And true to my blog name, I am a shapeshifting cat.

Meow.
- V -

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Loving Now

Featured Post

How to Achieve Silver Grey Hair at Home