Photo A Day March 2013 Compilation

10/15/2016 08:40:00 PM

March just ended. How fast time flies, right?
Every year, I dream of completing the 365 project.. And yes, every year I fail to do so. (What a slacker. Tsk!) So what's the best way to do it? To take the photo a day challenge, which is easier to accomplish and much more fun to do.
I follow the list of FatMumSlim, you may want to check her blog. She always have a good list for each month. :)
Here's the list I followed:
And here are the photos that I posted on my instagram account.


The last one is my favorite. I found this melted crayon art project in Pinterest (my acccount) and thought it would be nice to try it on my Wreck This Journal. It was so fun to do and I was so happy with the outcome. :)
To wrap this up, I really enjoyed the challenge and I'd definitely do this again. Have you tried this photo a day game?

Till next time.
Meow.

- V -

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Loving Now

Featured Post

How to Achieve Silver Grey Hair at Home